1.28.2009

Celebrity fix of the day: Kelly Clarkson! Yay!

So here's you're Celeb fix for for the day:

So by now you've all probably heard Kelly Clarkson's new single "My life would suck without you" right? If not, where have you been all this time? Living under a rock? If you haven't for some odd reason I suggest you go and youtube it NOW. That's an order. =) Anywho, don't you just lalalalove it? It's seriously my new favorite song since the time I first heard it on the radio. I think I've played it so much that I know all the lyrics now. Hahaha. Typical me to over play a song a million times. Well the official video is now out! I already saw it like 2 days ago when it was leaked, but seeing it in HQ was much, much better. I must say...I love myself some Kelly Clarkson. Check it out below:



Not exactly what I envisioned the video to be like but it was awesome nonetheless. Great job Ms.Clarkson, great to have you back! Keep it up! =)

-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP