1.22.2009

This is only the begining.

Hey! Welcome to my blog Insanely Epic. I'm a total noob at this so sorry if my posts are crap (they'll improve...I promise!). I've been reading a lot of blogs lately, mostly ones that have to do with fashion and celebrity gossip. It seemed like fun so I decided to start one of my own. Therefore, Insanley Epic was born! It's basically me ranting about random stuff in fashion, celebs, and my everyday life. Think Karla's Closet meets Perez Hilton meets my personal diary, minus the outfit of the day pics, mean comments, and dirty little secrets (kidding!). I'll attempt to post as often as I can.

...So as
Rin on the Rox would say (I love them by the way, check 'em out). Love it, Hate it, whatever, just Enjoy it.

Here's to the start of something new.
-xox

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP