3.13.2009

Because everyone is doing it...

WHAT FUCKING PART OF "SMOKING KILLS" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? It's really not that hard to comprehend. Honestly, who doesn't smoke on that set. FYI: Our school is a smoke free zone so keep away the cancer sticks next Monday would ya?

While we're on the topic of smoking. I'd like to take this time to adress a few things. Smoking on any circumstance does not make you 'cool'. I for one find it disgusting. You people who smoke in front of the school or at lunch think you're so great. News flash. You're all fucking idiots. I don't think it's anything that should be respected for or proud of. How can you be pround of slowly killing yourself? Because that is what you're doing. Do you not understand what lung cancer is? Do you think all these PSA's and shit are fake? I'm pround to say that I have never tried smoking and probably never will. All these young people (and people in general) that I see smoking just piss me off. It's stupid, ignorant, and I don't have a single ounce of respect for any of them.

Sorry if that sounded harsh.

-xox.

3 comments:

Camille

HE LOOKS SO HOT IN THE FIRST PICTURE! his hair is perfect right now.


and true that about smoking = cool.

{edenm.}

No. He looks like a creep. xD
Are they really coming?

Unknown

I don't know why anyone would start smoking in this day and age. I mean, the really old people who got addicted when they were young can sort of be excused; back then, we didn't know how bad it was for you. But now, the only reason people start is because they think it makes them cool. There are no actual benefits and loads of evidence on the negatives. :( I don't know why so many actors smoke; it's really bad for the voice, and unless they want to be mimes, voices are pretty important. :P
At least cigarettes are legal, unlike the stuff smoked by a certain actress...

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP