3.04.2009

Fashion fix of the day: Elizabeth and James Spring 2009


So Mary-Kate and Ashley's line Elizabeth and James has revealed their Spring 2009 collection. In my opinion the collection isn't anything too special. It consists of some great blazers as well as a few cute dress. It's comfy and casual but still manages to be fashion forward.The above crappy collages I pulled together are a few of the clothing and jewelry pieces that I really liked. The only thing I'll probably be able to afford is the brass ring on the far right ($95.00). I wish they would make an affordable line kind of like Sarah Jessica Parker's "Bitten" or Amanda Bynes' "Dear". I remember buying a ton of suff from their children's line at Walmart. I still have this pink tweed blazer that I bought back in grade 6 or 7. I never did wear it...

-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP