3.25.2009

Ch-Ch-Check it out, Street Fashion Blogs.

As said in the post below, here are some of the other Street Fashion Blogs I visit:

*They're clickable links if you couldn't already tell. =P

If you're new to the whole fashion blog thing try checking out the blogs I have listed on the side ("Always"). Sea of Shoes, Karla's Closet, and Fashion Toast are a must see. I also love Hand me over. Wendy who runs the blog inspired me to go out thrifting. Although I wasn't as lucky as her it made me realize that there's nothing wrong with buying clothes from a thrift store. As a matter of fact, almost every fashion blogger goes thrifting. But that's another post.

Street Fashion (via Urban Dictionary)

  1. Street Fashion is a type of fashion that is personal to you. It is something that displays your personality but it still highly trendy and cool. It may even be seen as controversial to others.

So basically the people who own these blogs take pictures of random people the see on the street or anywhere for that matter (hence the name "Street Fashion") who they think have great individual style based on their outfit. Sounds like fun, eh?

Hope you enjoy it and find some inspiration as much as I do!

-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP