4.04.2009

Back in the day

I was surfing Youtube the other day I came across some old '3LW' music videos. This really brought on a lot of old memories. One thing lead to another and before you knew it I was searching up ancient music videos from the 90's. Boy do I miss the 90's/early 2000's! Remember the TV shows 'Uh-oh' and 'The Hit List'? Pop music and TV back then was pretty enjoyable.

Of course you have the Backstreet Boys (I was OBSESSED!) and N'sync. But anyone remeber B44 or O-Town? How about 2gether and SClub 7? I wanted to be so much like Rachel. I remember watching their TV shows on Much Music. Who could forget Hanson, BBMak, or The Moffatts. Mmmbop is a classic! I also loved Westlife and Soul Decision. There were some great girl groups too like Spice Girls, Dream, Atomic Kitten, Play, A*Teens, and 3LW of course. Did I miss any?

I LOVE THIS SONG. It's not quite from the 90's (It's from 2000) but close enough. Classic!

Oh my, oh my, B44. This is like the epitome of 90's teen pop music.

The funny thing is. After all these years I still remeber the lyrics to all the songs.

For me, the 90's were the years of Boy Bands, Light Brite, Boy Meets World, Full House, Carmen San Diego, Tamagotchi, Playstation, and Lisa Frank. When frosted tips were actually desirable in a guy and wearing a ponytail on the side of your head was cool. I could go on forever. Comment if I missed anything important.

What do YOU guys think? The 90's, Love it or Hate it? What were your favorite bands, TV shows, and just other things in general.

Hope it brings back as much memories for you as it did for me. Enjoy!

-xox.

4 comments:

Camille

What a coincidence.
B44's Get Down has been playing on loop inside my head all week.

Camille

I love it!

Araceli

Hahaha what a coincidence indeed. I thought I heard you humming it in PE today but I wasn't sure. :P

Apparently

i went to a bsb concert i remember, i was like so young!
i still love them.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP