4.17.2009

I MISS THE 90'S

Anyone remember the band 'Wave'? Their most popular song would have to be 'California'. I was just listening to it on my ipod and I randomly searched up the music video on Youtube.
After watching it I turned to the related videos section. It listed a ton of other 90's (and early 2000's) bands. Do you remember the band 'Sky'? I loved their song 'Some Kinda Wonderful'. It also brought me to Mandy Moore's video for 'Crush'. I still remember all the lyrics! Someone commented on one of the video's saying:

"MuchMusic was better in the late 90's, but then in the early 2000's it started to get material from VH1, then around 2004 it started getting more from MTV. Sad that CTVGlobemedia owns MuchMusic and MTV Canada, Much More Retro is good, and so is MUCH Loud and Vibe, but Much More Music also sucks, except for a few shows."

^^I totally agree. Much music/Much More Music was awesome in the 90's (So was YTV!). Pop-up video anyone? :)

Listening to all this music made me feel so nostaglic. I wish I had a time machine. I miss the 90's!
*I know I posted something like this before but I can't get enough! :P
-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP