4.02.2009

THE REAL WORLD: BROOKLYN FINALE!

The Real World: Brooklyn season finale was on yesterday. Did any of you watch it? In total I watched The Real world for 3 hours straight. 6pm-7 was last weeks show, 7-8 was the finale, and 8-9 was the reunion episode. I think this season was probably one of my top 3 favorites of all time. Number one would be Sydney, then Denver, and now Brooklyn. I know some would argue that it was boring (one of my friends even called it 'the boringest season ever'); however, I thought it was refreshing not always having to see people hooking up, getting drunk, partying, etc. I liked how this season you got to know the cast on a more personal level. Especially Ryan. I actually cried when he found that he had to go back to Iraq. I hated to see him and the rest of the cast cry. I really hope he comes home safe. I wonder why him and Belle split up, but I'm glad he's with Baya. I also liked getting to know more about Scott. In the begining, I saw him as a stupid meat headed jock who was full of himself. I thought it was super sweet how he just gave Katelynn the $1500 and said that she didn't have to pay him back. I loved seeing Chet's style. His whole Orville Redenbacher look is the shit. I didn't really like any of the girls this season. Devyn and Baya are okay I guess. During the reunion Sarah and Katelynn were being such bitches. It was totally out of line how they blamed JD for the pranks they played, the night before they were leaving. All in all it was a great season. I'm sad that it's over.

Not looking forward to the next season in Cancun though. I'm sure that's bound to be full of sex, partying, and drama. Ugh. Why not just make it in Cabo for gosh sakes (sarcasm)! Maybe they should tape on in Vancouver. Haha.

-xox.
Side Note: The "Tampon song" is going to be a huge hit one day. Just you watch. =)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP