4.10.2009

3 things

Three main things I learned today:

  1. Hannah Montana: The Movie was awesome.
  2. I heart Lucas Till (ish).
  3. Greek food=yummy.

Today I saw the Hannah Montana movie with 'ttav'. I can honestly say that I really enjoyed watching it. I don't care what anyone says. Regardless if it was predictable or not, the movie was awesome. The songs were catchy, the plot was good, and the acting wasn't bad. Oddly enough, there were a couple of old men watching it too. I guess Miley Cyrus isn't so bad sans Justin Gaston, the religious remarks, racy pictures, etc. I suppose you could say I don't hate her as much after seeing this movie. She did a good job on it. Anyways...For dinner my parents ordered take out at Stepho's. Like always, I ordered the Calamari dinner. We picked it up and parked in front of English Bay and ate in the car. Just my mom, dad, sister, and I. It was the perfect thing. Watching the sunset, the water, all the lights.

A great ending to a perfect day.

-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP