4.20.2009

Effortless

So I'm usually opposed to the 'shorts with leggings' trend (tights I can tolerate) but this girl is an exception. I saw this photo and I couldn't believe how awesome the outfit was. Here are the basics:

Where?:The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival
Who?: Jessica Moreno
Wearing: M.I.A. T-shirt and leggings, vintage cutoff shorts and sunglasses, Converse trainers

The pattern on those leggings are sick! I love the colours. I love the shoes. I love the sunglasses. I love everything about this oufit! Although, I'm sure I could never pull it off as well. I wish I had the same crazy cool style. It appears to be so effortless for some people. Psht. As it is wasn't already good enough...The girl is carrying a goddamn Sidekick. AKA my dream phone since forever.

Sorry to be lame but this outfit is truely insanely epic. Good job Miss Jessica Moreno. (photo from Style.com)

-xox.

1 comments:

{edenm.}

That really is cute. I love that the geometric patterns on the shirt match the one on the leggings. It's hard to pull off bright patterns like that without looking tacky.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP