4.11.2009

POLYVORE.

I've been pretty obsessed with Polyvore lately. It's so much fun! I have fun pretending to be a stylist (my dream job) for hours.

If you don't already know, Polyvore its a site where you can create different outfits (aka "sets") virtually. There are clothes, shoes, and accessories from different websites and stores that you can choose from. The items are listed in different categories based on type of clothing and you can even choose from a particular color. You can create a profile, collect favorite sets that you like, and connect to different people by adding them as contacts. Sometimes different clothing companies have contests to see who can create the best set using items from their store, and they award prizes and the winner is featured. It's fun and unleashes the inner fashion designer in all of us. Check it out if you already haven't.

Well onto my point. If you don't mind, it would be nice if you could check out my sets here (tell me if the links don't work). Focus on the most recent ones. The ones I made when I first started are crap! Tell me what you think. I want the truth! Am I hopeless? You tell me.

Thanks.

Side Note: I started Polyvore like 8 months ago. I was looking back at my old sets and apparently I was ahead of the who plaid shirt trend. Ha! :P

-xox.

1 comments:

Leia

I love Polyvore! I waste so much time on there :P

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP