2.19.2009

Celeb fix of the day: OMFG Michael Angarano + Taylor Momsen!

In New Moon news... An insider stated to OK! Magazine: "Her boyfriend (Michael Angarano)will come to visit her (Kristen Stewart) on set." OMFG ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I could be this close to Michael Angarano?!?! He's coming HERE to Vancouver to see Kristen Stewart! I think I just about died. If any of the celebrity stalking skills I've learned over the past couple of years in High School they will be put to the test very very soon. March to be exact. I would probably faint if I ever got the chance to meet Michael Angarano, and probably die if I ever met Taylor Lautner...One second thought, meeting anyone part of the cast of New Moon would be good enough for me. Although, I'd be too star struck to talk which I would eventually beat myself up for later. Can't wait!

Aww he's so cute! Damn you Kristen Stewart.

---------------------------

GG star Taylor Momsen attended the Anna Sui Fall 2009 RTW fashion show during Fashion Week in NYC yesterday. The girl sure knows how to dress. Love the ankle boots and the leather jacket gives the dress a nice edge. I do wish she would lay off the eye make-up at least once in a while.


Oh and if you haven't noticed....I have a new header. :)
-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP