2.08.2009

Fashion Fix of the Day: Michael Kors Spring 2009// Models Allie Crandell & Amanda Laine! Part 2

I added too many pics in the last post and I didn't want the post to be super long. So here's part 2. Anyone watch the TV show "The City"? You know The Hills spinoff. Which was a spinoff of Laguna Beach. Gosh I miss LB. Season one was the best. Well if you do, you'll know the character Allie is a model. Now when I first saw her in the previews before the show ever aired I instantly knew she was a model. Her face is just really model-esque I suppose....Or maybe my model "radar" is just really good. So I searched her up the other day and low and behold I found some amazing pictures.





OMG she is so pretty. Those pictures are fricken stunning. Idk why but she reminds me of Mirand Kerr in the second set of pics.

Now I'm also going to talk about fellow Canadian Amanda Laine. Amanda has modeled for designers such as Alexander Wang, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Dries Van Noten, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, Marni, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Prada, Rad Hourani, Sophia Kokosalaki, Yohji Yamamoto just to name a few. And did I mention? She only 16 years old! I'm jealous. ;)







She photographs beautifully and she's with Karl Fricken Lagerfeld (1st pic)! Do you know what I'd do if I ever got the chance to meet him? I'd probably die. No joke.
-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP