2.11.2009

Random Late Night post....

It's 10:46 now and I finished watching American Idol earlier. I was happy witht he results overall. Everyone I wanted got through (yay!). I don't know them by name but I like: the blind guy, the guy who's wife died, that Nick guy with the "Norman" alter-ego, and that Nathaniel Marshall kid. Oh yeah and I hate this girl. Wow I already have a least favorite. Again, I don't know her name. She's 16 , dark hair...Her face pisses me off. She's all like cutesy cutesy and it reminds me of David Archuleta. Did I mention how much I hate David Archuleta? His face annoys the hell out of me and so does his voice. Not his singing voice but his speaking voice, especially his laugh. And wtf is he doing on iCarly?Man I hate that kid.

Well I should be studying for this french quiz I have tomorrow so I'm gonna go. But stay tuned. I have a lot to talk about tomorrow. Mary-Kate Olsen on the cover of Interview Magazine (fierce), Balmain & Marchesa dresses I'm swooning over, and Taylor Swift's video for White Horse (I meant to talk about it when it first came out but I was too lazy) which has my favorite Laguna Beach boy ever...Stephen Colletti! I was wondering what ever happened to him since TRL ended. Guess he's stuck getting music video cameos and episodes of One Tree Hill. That LB salary can't last ya forever.

Oh and how could I forget. This was the whole point of me posting. I have now found probably one of the craziest performers ever. ANDREW W.K.! I saw him on MTV Live and I was intrigued by his performance. Boy, he can sure get a crowd going. I'd love to go to one of his concerts. I think it's safe to say that he is truely INSANELY EPIC. He's music isn't too bad either. I'll talk about him more tomorrow. =)

-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP