2.24.2009

Guess the celeb!

Why it's non other than Demi Lovato at the Jonas Brothers 3D movie premiere! No, you aren't dreaming. It really is her. I saw this on OceanUp and I was like "Who the eff is that?". I look a little closer and I realized it's Demi. Hmmm....I like her a lot better without the tan. I don't know know about this "new" look. In pure cheesey-ness: "If it ain't broken, don't fix it". Don't get me wrong she still looks great and all but it's just really weird. If it's a spray on tan or if she actually went tanning then I think it's a total mistake. On the other hand, if she went to the beach or somewhere sunny and got a tan then that's a different story...

Speaking of JB 3D...I'm going to see the movie this friday. I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of JB but Taylor Swift + Demi are in it which is incentive enough to make me want to watch it.

-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP