2.08.2009

Special Post: Grammy's! =)

So the Grammy's were on today and I admit that the only reason I was watching was to see Taylor Swift perform. I was really reallly excited when I heard she was going to perform her single "Fifteen" because I absolutely love that song. I was upset however when I heard it was going to be a duet with her "BFF" Miley Cyrus. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Miley fan but that song is just NOT a song suited for her voice. And guess what? I was right. She totally wreck the song! She was yelling, her voice was over powering, and she made really weird facial expressions. Honestly, what was that? Anyway you guys can judge for yourselves. I thought Taylor was awesome but Miley was just horrible. Better luck next time! Actually never mind that. I don't want there to be a next time when the have a duet. They can both remain as solo aritist thank you very much. Pictured below are both of their dresses. Taylor's is by Kaufman Franco and Miley's by Max Azria I believe.


I loved both of their dresses. I love the neck line on Taylor's and the flower on Miley's. Miley's was surprisingly age apropriate. I'm use to seeing her in a strapless number with her boobs pushed all the way up to her neck. Gosh I'm so mean. =/

After their performance I lost interest and stopped watching after Adele'd performance. The Grammy's weren't that great this year in my opinion. I'm not too sure why. In previous years they've been like this Insanely Epic event. ;)

-xox.
*Photos from JustJared of course!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP