2.06.2009

Fashion Fix of the Day: Michael Kors Spring 2009// Models Allie Crandell & Amanda Laine! Part 1

Hi!

Excuse me for not updating. This week was totally crazy. It was the first ever "Mid-Year Break" at school. The week was fun despite the math midterm. Basically I ate a lot of Wendy's and walked 10 times more than I usually walk in a whole week. Can't wait to do it again next year!

In fashion news...Surfing through the Michael Kors website and I caught a glimpse of his Spring 2009 collection. I wouldn't say that it was necessarily epic or anything but I would still love to have a piece from this collection. Or any collection for that matter. I noticed a lot of blues, reds, and of course black and white, with accents of yellow and gray. Polka Dots, stripes, and gingham prints were also used.





The pants on the second one is just bad ass. You know you love it. =)
-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP