2.17.2009

My favorite Disney stars...

Vanessa Hudgens was seen pumping gas into her car at a local gas station. She looks cute! I like her outfit. The boyfriend/chunky cardigan is great. I'm not too sure about the shoes though. It's a pretty tendy outfit nonetheless.

This is one's old but it's one of my fave Zanessa pics. Pictured at the airport after their trip to Brazil. I just realized she's wearing the same cardigan as the 1st pic. They're so cute! Please get married already!
-----------------------
Here's a pic I found funny. It's Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato leaving Koi. Looks like Selena is giving the finger. She doesn't seem like the type to filp off the Paparazzi. Do you think she was, or what she just pictured at the wrong time?

-----------------------

This one's pretty old too but I just had to comment on Miley's outfit.



Because purple velour Juicy Couture sweat pants, a gray sweatshirt, and gray UGG boots with peace signs at the front of them is just such a fashion forward, super hot outfit! I give Miley props for being fashionable and having such an original style! (Sarcasm, obviously)

-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP