2.18.2009

Celeb fix of the day: Taylor Swift! Yay!


The lovely and extremely talented Taylor Swift graces the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine's March issue. She's seriously like my favorite person right now. She's such a talented songwriter and fame hasn't seem to have gotten to her head (which I respect). I'm not too crazy about the cover but the rest of the pictures are amazing. A wind machine can make anyone look great.

Taylro was also recently at the 2009 Brit Awards where she sported a beautiful dress by Kaufman Franco. She topped it off with a pair of gold Loubs, a Judith Leiber clutch, and David Yurman silver hoops with pavé diamonds (Outfit info credit to JustJared). That dress is so glamorous! I love it. It reminds me of broken shards of a mirror (They're really stone sequins btw). I approve! :)

-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP