2.13.2009

Fashion/Celeb Fix of the Day: Taylor Momsen//Kristen Stewart//Marchesa+Balmain!

Sup?

Whoa there. Did I just say "sup"? I haven't done that since grade 7. I really need to come up with a new intro. Soooo Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen wore a flowing green Marchesa gown to the amfAR New York Gala at Cipriani on 42nd Street to kick off Fall 2009 Fashion Week in New York City on Thursday. I must say that I totally approve of the dress. I had a feeling it was Marchesa. I just wish she'd tone down the make-up. Less is always more. And it wouldn't hurt for her to smile.


Aww little Jenny Humpfrey ain't so little anymore huh?
---------------------------

My favorite person in the wide world, Kristen Stewart (I'm being sarcastic by the way) was out seen and about with her boyfriend Michael Angarano. Little known fact...I HATE HATE HATE Kristen Stewart. I hate how she always looks pissed off and I hate it even more that she's dating Michael Angarano. Like WTF does he see in her? If you can't already tell I have (or had rather) a huge crush on him. I still do, it's just not as major. He kind of looks gross now. Trust me, he looked way better in Sky High. I do however think she makes a good Bella Swan. I tried to deny it at first and find someone else but she really does fit the part. But back to my point. What does Michael see in her! I'm mean look: I mean really Kristen. Really? You've made millions of dollars from Twilight and that's the best you can come up with? Jeans and an AA hoodie? A little make-up wouldn't hurt either. She looks a bit stoned/wasted here. But if I know better she's probably stoned. Or maybe just tired.
-------------------------

This post is a bit longer than I expected and I still haven't talked about Andrew W.K. I'll keep it short. I just wanted to so you some of my favorite stuff from Balmain....Marchesa can wait till tomorrow.
You know what I'd do for these?

-xox.

Pictures from JustJared + Balmain.

1 comments:

Anonymous

she's beautiful, though.
i didn't like her as Bella at all!
i used to hate her, but not anymore because she was so great in The Runaways.
i mean she looks like an awesome actress who would be good at playing a girl who doesn't give a fuck but not someone sweet.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP