2.24.2009

My take on the Oscars! Part 2

Continuation of part one....

THE BAD

-Mickey Rourke (in Jean Paul Gaultier) that is just not working for me. Honestly, does he look good in anything?

-Beyonce (in House of Dereon), I give you props on accentuating your curves but the print on that dress is ugly. It looks like some kind of expensive part of a couch or curtain.

-Tilda Swinton (in Lanvin), What you wore last year was a complete miss and I'm sorry to say but you've done it again. The dress is so...What's the word...Blah?!?

-Jessica Biel (in Prada), I don't even know what to say. I liked it at first but after seeing it again I can't help but hate it. It really does look like a napkin or a bib in front of your dress.

PRINCESS DRESSES! (AKA GOOD)

Pictured: Marisa Tomei (in Atelier Versace), Miley Cyrus (in Zuhair Murad), and Sarah Jessica Parker (in Christian Dior Haute Couture). Oh and I don't know why this particular picture isn't clickable so you can enlarge it.

-Loved all three of these. Reminds me of a fairy tale/princess-y type dress. Very flowy and sparkly. So pretty!

THE BEST FOR LAST

Now this is the BEST picture/moment of the night. My favorite people and a half (the half being Robert Pattinson because I don't competely love him) together having a conversation. Crazy...

Epic Night.

-xox.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP